Books We're Currently Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Karalee Quotes

My friend does a wonderful job of catching her children's perspectives throughout her blog. One of the ways she does this is by posting cute quotes from throughout their day/week.  They say, imitation is the best form of flattery, so... I too will be adding our funny quotes from time to time. I hope they bring a smile to your face, as they do mine. Who knows, they may even make you stop and re-evaluate your attitude, opinion, or even convictions. This first one, however, just made me laugh...

Me: Karalee, if you do that again, I will have to pull the car over and you will be in trouble.

(Insert long pause as she stares out her window)

Karalee: Mommy, I will be a good listener because I don't want you to have to pull the car over onto me. Maybe I just need a spankin.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. :)

    My daughter is needing the same exact correction lately. Pulling over the car a hassle but it gets the point across!

    ReplyDelete