Books We're Currently Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I LOVE a good deal!

Last week I was shopping in Hancock Fabrics. They were selling all of their upholstery fabric samples for $1.  I bought 12 so that I could make pillows for the bed and couch. I finished the pillows for our bed and most for the couch. I will post the couch later.  Fun! I am stoked that I made the following pillows for $5. All of the other bedding was pulled together from the Linen Closet. I LOVE a good deal...

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Gorgeous! I am so impressed. I should have bought some too. Maybe I'll go back. ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS bedroom! I love the colors and those pillows are fabulous. You really wouldn't know they were handmade and the contrasting black/white is stunning. Good job and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete