Books We're Currently Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

With enough sleep, I could rule the world!

As most of you know, Audree decided to try out being nocturnal for about 6 weeks after her accident. I am praising the Lord that she has learned how to sleep again and has had 7 nights in a row of normal sleep. Just as important, MOM has had 7 nights in a row of restful sleep. I truly do feel like I could run a marathon.
How does that translate into our everyday lives................pictures! When I have free time & energy, my favorite thing to do is take pictures of my precious girls. I pretend I have the best camera, a fabulous studio or location, and all the time in the world to capture their smiles. The thing is, their smiles seem to change almost every day. They are morphing before my very eyes, and so I capture what I can, and treasure each frame. Here are a few of my favorite from this Fall.
Pumpkin Patch, Bauman Farms 10-09-09

Fall Pictures in the Front yard...




No comments:

Post a Comment