Books We're Currently Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Six years ago, today, I married the sweetest man in the world. Sorry ladies, he's been off the market for awhile now! I thought I would reminisce a little with you all. We started off our marriage with the hard stuff;  a planned  move out of state, cancer in the family, starting a business.... Needless to say we had to lean on the Lord and eachother from the get go. I am so thankful for the marriage Christ has given us. I wouldn't change a thing...
























Nolan's grandparents gave us their time share in Italy for our honeymoon. We decided to wait until we graduated to use it and went to Lake Tahoe instead. A little cabin in the snow was just perfect.








2 comments:

  1. congrats on 6 years! I didn't know you guys snowboarded! Aaron will be excited to have another snowboarding buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, you guys! We celebrate our 5th next Friday-December's such a fun/crazy time for an anniversary but it sure made the decorations nice! Hope you're doing something fun together to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete