Books We're Currently Reading

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Cleaning....In February?

The warmth of the sun is a powerful thing. It has been beautiful for nearly a week now and I am LOVING it! It makes me want to do a Spring cleaning. Probably beacause the gorgeous light pouring in our back door illuminates just about every speck of dust for the eye to see. Today I took down the blinds from behind the sink (and the master bedroom) and threw them in the bathtub for a two hour soak. I put in some dishwasher detergent too.  They came out sparkling and clean!!! While they were away, I cleaned the window, painted the trim and shined the sink. Sounds like a lot, but really it took about ten minutes. Now, as I watch the afternoon sun flooding in, it is clean and refreshing!
With the weather so inviting, that can only mean one thing around our house....BUBBLES! Karalee watched them as she played on the deck after her nap.


And...with all of the solar energy in me, I made bread. Ok, just in the bread machine...still smells AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. I agree...that sun really does motivate you to dust off the winter coat in every room! Good job on cleaning the blinds, painting and cleaning the sink!!!

    ReplyDelete